- RT @WillWGraham: We’ve had such an amazing positive first 4 days for the show, but predictably there are some people who are trolling the s… 1 month ago
- We tried this with our 2 year old today and he immediately ran out of the room twitter.com/Marie_ClySar/s… 1 month ago
- this is amazing twitter.com/JayHulmePoet/s… 6 months ago
- lol at the @docker status site blocking search indexing so you can't find out whether they're down or not (they are) 8 months ago
- RT @nhannahjones: So, I scrapped my original speech and spent the entire first half of it reading excerpts from a bunch of Dr. King's speec… 8 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
My side project, which uses Clojure and some basic machine learning to extract recipe information from websites, has launched: YumTab. I’ll be updating the blog periodically with progress reports and possibly some juicy technical info.